Friday, February 13, 2009

History of Kool-Aid


After a great deal of time contemplating whether or not to write about cupcakes again, I decided against it. Today, however, I am going to blog about how when people think of sugar, they think of Kool-Aid (where’s Devin?). I think of, contrary to popular belief, sodium bicarbonate, but since most people think of Kool-Aid, I guess I’ll write about that.

A rare fact: Kool-Aid was invented by Dennis Kucinich. He did so in 1843 when he discovered America alongside his best friend, Dogmeat. It wasn’t until 1945 when he introduced it to the masses as well as his greatest invention, the Experimental MIRV. He was trapped in the Armory with the Keller family and he invented it because the Keller family was too busy taking care of their retarded, deaf and blind bitch of a daughter, Helen. The only thing she could say was water so Sir Kucinich (he was deemed “Sir” by a big pitcher full of red stuff later called the Kool-Aid man) made a delicious drank that would be made by simply adding water and later sugar.

If there are any questions please feel free to keep them to yourself and, as always, trust me, I do science.

No comments:

Post a Comment